Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCTS - Biztalk

MCTS - Biztalk

=?Utf-8?B?bXdoYXllczIzNjg=?=

Preparation Guide for Exam 70-235
TS: Developing Business Process and Integration Solutions Using Microsoft
BizTalk Server

I have 1.5+ years experience with Biztalk 2004.

What is the best strategy to prepare for this certification test. I want to
take the test in 30 days?

What is the best E-Learning cert test prep and study course?

What is the best test prep and study website or Blog site?

What is the best ebook or paper book taht will help me prep for the test?

The MS E-Learning course "Clinic 2954: First Look: Microsoft BizTalk Server
2006 for Developers" DOES NOT look like a good test preparation match.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Mike

Jan Eliasen

http://www.digitaldeposit.net/blog/2...s-my-exam.html

--
eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

Private blog: http://blog.eliasen.dk

Private email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

MCTS BizTalk Exam Pattern Ravi Microsoft Certification 1 08-14-2007 06:18 PM
MCTS Biztalk server Anand MCTS 1 01-17-2007 07:46 AM
mcts: biztalk prep Gorm Braarvig Microsoft Certification 2 06-08-2006 02:43 PM
BizTalk 2004 or BizTalk 2006 MCSD? Sam Vanhoutte MCSD 3 10-20-2005 03:29 AM

Advertisments