Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > CD-burning software/Spresso Liquid Audio?

CD-burning software/Spresso Liquid Audio?

John Heintz

Calling all Geeks;

I have a Sony 160E burner which has companion burning software, which has
created the fits!
Because of the problem I removed the burn software but, it left some
tailings, ie drivers?
Now, my Win XP, on boot tells me, Win did not start this driver because it
can cause the computer to become unstable- (details), A driver is
installed
that causes stability problems with this system. The driver is disabled,
contact the driver Manufactures for update that is compatable with this
verof XP,
The Manufaturer is Liquid Audio.com, but not active as page cannot be
displayed..

Question, how can the driver be located, does anyone know how it is
identified? And OR what steps on how to remove the defunct driver??

Additionally, uninstalled the Sony CD 160E. Saw now effect, so at this
point
any suggestions on where to go, please don't be blunt!

Thank everyone for their input on this item.

John GFRUSS

Got Spam? I don't.
I use www.AllSpamAway.com
This add can be disabled in the licensed version.\0

Evan Platt

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:15:48 -0700, "John Heintz"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The Manufaturer is Liquid Audio.com, but not active as page cannot be
>displayed..

http://www.liquidaudio.com/ Loads fine for me.

John Heintz

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:15:48 -0700, "John Heintz"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Evan;

Sorry about that loading, canot access from the site provided on the Winxp
notice but, note no infor pertaining to software update or driver update.
At
least I cannot finf any efferance to those applets.

John R. gfruss