Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > hotmail doesn't work

hotmail doesn't work

Marc Guinez

for 2 or 3 weeks it hasnt been getting my hotmail messages. which
seems to coincide with the date hotmail switched to the new, better
looking interface... yet no new version of webmail has been released
fixing this...
does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

Marc Guinez wrote:
> for 2 or 3 weeks it hasnt been getting my hotmail messages. which
> seems to coincide with the date hotmail switched to the new, better
> looking interface... yet no new version of webmail has been released
> fixing this...
> does anyone know how to fix this?
> Thanks

you need to go into the webmail preferences, and make the
change to accept the new hotmail

also, there is a webmail forum where you can ask any and all
questions about webmail:
http://groups.google.com/group/thund...mail-extension

or Reply to Author. Thanks!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Marc Guinez

On Oct 2, 7:35 pm, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Marc Guinez wrote:
> > for 2 or 3 weeks it hasnt been getting my hotmail messages. which
> > seems to coincide with the date hotmail switched to the new, better
> > looking interface... yet no new version of webmail has been released
> > fixing this...
> > does anyone know how to fix this?
> > Thanks

> you need to go into the webmail preferences, and make the
> change to accept the new hotmail
>
> also, there is a webmail forum where you can ask any and all
> questions about webmail:http://groups.google.com/group/thund...mail-extension
>
> --
> Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup
> only. And only click on the Reply button, not the Reply All
> or Reply to Author. Thanks!
>
> Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

thanks a lot. it worked