Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Surveys/Links on how valued ms qualifications are

Surveys/Links on how valued ms qualifications are

=?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXM=?=

Has anyone got any links to recent independent news stories/surveys on how
valued the MS qualifications are these days?
I know there's some studies done by Foote partners.

The Rev [MCT]

You might want to checkout MCPmag.com.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44