Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Available Newsgroups

Available Newsgroups

Blinky the Shark

MidJet wrote:
> On 2 Oct 2007 00:30:52 GMT, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Killing all posts from Google Groups
>>The Usenet Improvement Project -

> Killing all posts from Google Groups
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that what i do kill all google groups

Did you look for Agent in the list of clients on the left side of the
page in my sig (to which you are pointing)?

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Ponder

Hiya Blinky the Shark.

In <news:(E-Mail Removed) t> you wrote:

> No, I think not, simply because those don't interest me.

Psssst... it's not ntlworld either

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Ponder

Hiya news.wildblue.net.

In <news:99gMi.82$(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:

> Please consider adding alt.binaries.worldlanguages and news groups for
> geothermal energy.

Consider it done.

> Thank you.

You're welcome.

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Blinky the Shark

Ponder wrote:
> Hiya Blinky the Shark.
>
> In <news:(E-Mail Removed) t> you wrote:
>
>> No, I think not, simply because those don't interest me.

> Psssst... it's not ntlworld either

Noticed. But definitely a candidate, wouldn't you say?

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Ponder

Hiya Blinky the Shark.

In <news:(E-Mail Removed) t> you wrote:

>>> No, I think not, simply because those don't interest me.

>> Psssst... it's not ntlworld either

> Noticed. But definitely a candidate, wouldn't you say?

Well it wasn't the last thing that crossed my mind, I must admit

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952