Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Email from VoIP.co.uk today:

Email from VoIP.co.uk today:

David Floyd

In message of Tue, 2 Oct 2007, Thomas Kenyon writes
>Jono wrote:
>> Anyone else get this and "tested"?

>No issues with sound quality, I don't use their voicemail service so
>wouldn't notice anything untoward there.
>
>The only awry thing is that at 17:16 today, one of my SIP accounts tried
>to re-register, and only succeeded at 17:26 (apparently 120 retries later).

I trust that you are all also reporting these things to voip.co.uk

DF

Roger

news:6vHMi.18293$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Roger wrote:
>

>> > Made the changes to my PAP2T - hove yet to notice anything untoward
>> >
>> > Mick
>> >
>> > --

>> is your voicemail working? Mine isnt.

> You're right - voicemail is not cutting in if phone goes unanswered.
>
> We also had an incoming call disconnected after 3 mins without warning
>
> Mick
>
> --

voicemail isnt cutting in and you cant dial 121 - only works by dialling the
0845 number. I've reported it to the beta team.

Michael

Roger wrote:

> "Michael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:6vHMi.18293$(E-Mail Removed)...

> untoward

> > > is your voicemail working? Mine isnt.

> > You're right - voicemail is not cutting in if phone goes
> > unanswered.
> >
> > We also had an incoming call disconnected after 3 mins without
> > warning
> >
> > Mick
> >
> > --

> voicemail isnt cutting in and you cant dial 121 - only works by
> dialling the 0845 number. I've reported it to the beta team.

121 works - sort of -in that I can get through but I'm asked for my
mailbox number (has never been asked before) and when given, says it
cannot find it!

reported to beat team too

Michael

Michael wrote:

> Roger wrote:
>

> > "Michael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:6vHMi.18293$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > untoward

> > > You're right - voicemail is not cutting in if phone goes
> > > unanswered.
> > >
> > > We also had an incoming call disconnected after 3 mins without
> > > warning
> > >
> > > Mick
> > >
> > > --

> > voicemail isnt cutting in and you cant dial 121 - only works by
> > dialling the 0845 number. I've reported it to the beta team.

> 121 works - sort of -in that I can get through but I'm asked for my
> mailbox number (has never been asked before) and when given, says it
> cannot find it!
>
> reported to beat team too

same from the 0845 number too

Roger

news:YmJMi.53398$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Michael wrote:
>
>> Roger wrote:
>>

>> > "Michael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:6vHMi.18293$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > untoward

>> > voicemail isnt cutting in and you cant dial 121 - only works by
>> > dialling the 0845 number. I've reported it to the beta team.

>> 121 works - sort of -in that I can get through but I'm asked for my
>> mailbox number (has never been asked before) and when given, says it
>> cannot find it!
>>
>> reported to beat team too

> same from the 0845 number too
>
> --

hmm when I tested yesterday 121 gave as you said - "cant find this mailbox"
but 0845 gave me my mailbox ok. Still not diverting calls to voicemail this
morning - given that the beta was for improved voicemail its strange that
the bit that doesnt work is the voicemail itself

Michael

Roger wrote:

> "Michael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:YmJMi.53398$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Michael wrote:

> > > 121 works - sort of -in that I can get through but I'm asked for
> > > my mailbox number (has never been asked before) and when given,
> > > says it cannot find it!
> > >
> > > reported to beat team too

> > same from the 0845 number too
> >
> > --

> hmm when I tested yesterday 121 gave as you said - "cant find this
> mailbox" but 0845 gave me my mailbox ok. Still not diverting calls to
> voicemail this morning - given that the beta was for improved
> voicemail its strange that the bit that doesnt work is the voicemail
> itself

I can now get into my voicemail account ok - it was the DTMF settings
on my PAP2T that needed changing from INFO to Auto - but - incoming
calls still don't get diverted to my mailbox if the call is unanswered.

Mick

Michael

David Floyd wrote:

> In message of Tue, 2 Oct 2007, Thomas Kenyon writes
> > Jono wrote:
> > > Anyone else get this and "tested"?

> > No issues with sound quality, I don't use their voicemail service so
> > wouldn't notice anything untoward there.
> >
> > The only awry thing is that at 17:16 today, one of my SIP accounts
> > tried to re-register, and only succeeded at 17:26 (apparently 120
> > retries later).

> I trust that you are all also reporting these things to voip.co.uk
>
> DF

yes

Herman

news:d7KMi.42162$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Roger wrote:
>

>> "Michael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:YmJMi.53398$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > same from the 0845 number too
>> >
>> > --

>> hmm when I tested yesterday 121 gave as you said - "cant find this
>> mailbox" but 0845 gave me my mailbox ok. Still not diverting calls to
>> voicemail this morning - given that the beta was for improved
>> voicemail its strange that the bit that doesnt work is the voicemail
>> itself

> I can now get into my voicemail account ok - it was the DTMF settings
> on my PAP2T that needed changing from INFO to Auto - but - incoming
> calls still don't get diverted to my mailbox if the call is unanswered.
>
> Mick

I frequently have the non-divert to voicemail on their production servers

Michael

Michael wrote:

> Roger wrote:
>

> > "Michael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:YmJMi.53398$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > same from the 0845 number too
> > >
> > > --

> > hmm when I tested yesterday 121 gave as you said - "cant find this
> > mailbox" but 0845 gave me my mailbox ok. Still not diverting calls
> > to voicemail this morning - given that the beta was for improved
> > voicemail its strange that the bit that doesnt work is the voicemail
> > itself

> I can now get into my voicemail account ok - it was the DTMF settings
> on my PAP2T that needed changing from INFO to Auto - but - incoming
> calls still don't get diverted to my mailbox if the call is
> unanswered.
>
> Mick

As of about 0100hrs this morning and now at 1520hrs- both numbers for
voicemail are 'unobtainable'

Mick

Roger

news:gI6Ni.73$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Michael wrote:
>
>> Roger wrote:
>>

>> > "Michael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:YmJMi.53398$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > hmm when I tested yesterday 121 gave as you said - "cant find this
>> > mailbox" but 0845 gave me my mailbox ok. Still not diverting calls
>> > to voicemail this morning - given that the beta was for improved
>> > voicemail its strange that the bit that doesnt work is the voicemail
>> > itself

>> I can now get into my voicemail account ok - it was the DTMF settings
>> on my PAP2T that needed changing from INFO to Auto - but - incoming
>> calls still don't get diverted to my mailbox if the call is
>> unanswered.
>>
>> Mick

> As of about 0100hrs this morning and now at 1520hrs- both numbers for
> voicemail are 'unobtainable'
>
> Mick
>
> --

divert is working fine for me now and I can dial both numbers ok but I cant
access my mailbox from 121 still - Chris is testing with a sipura at their
end to find out what the problem is.