Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > 2006 CES Hype List @ ThinkComputers.org

2006 CES Hype List @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “I decided to go a different route than normal and instead of doing a “best of” or a “my favorites” CES feature, I’m doing a similar selection that I’m dubbing my “hype list.” Essentially it is everything that is really hyped in my own opinion from the CES and I am looking forward to seeing where it heads or checking it out in depth in the future. Who knows, some of this may bomb and never be see again, or some of it may hit big...”

Article URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...articles&id=30