Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Office Web Components and colour of series

Office Web Components and colour of series

Exch

Hello,
I need to dinamically generate some chart with office web components
and parts. There is a way to choose the colour of series?

Thank You
Exch

=?Utf-8?B?QnJhdWxpbyBEaWV6?=

Yes you can, You will have to play a bit, it's not something well documented.

Try to use the latest OWC version (the one for Office 2003, OWC 11)

About OWC:

http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/ow.../080603-1.aspx
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...17/668544.aspx

If you need something more powerfull, and you have budget you can try Excel
Services (new in Sharepoint).

More info about generating Excel from a Web App:

http://www.tipsdotnet.com/ArticleBlo...el&PageIndex=0

Good luck
Braulio

/// ------------------------------
/// Braulio Diez
///
/// http://www.tipsdotnet.com
/// ------------------------------

"Exch" wrote:

> Hello,
> I need to dinamically generate some chart with office web components
> and parts. There is a way to choose the colour of series?
>
> Thank You
> Exch

=?Utf-8?B?QnJhdWxpbyBEaWV6?=

It should be something like:

oChartSpace.Charts[0].SeriesCollection[1].Interior.Color = "red";
oChartSpace.Charts[0].SeriesCollection[1].Line.Color = "red";

/// Braulio Diez
///
/// http://www.tipsdotnet.com