Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Audio Restoration

Audio Restoration

Pavani.Budumuru

Hi! All we have working with "Audio Restoration" application, in that
application we need to develop .avi files noise clarification using "audio
restoration" software. First we need to download .avi files from cam to PC
drivers, then we apply "audio restoration" software and do the audio
process. After that we need to save the .avi files in same location in PC
hard drive and also copy the restored files back to the camera over-writing
the unprocessed file. So we need to develop the "Audio Restoration"
software. Is this requirement fullfiled by using ASP.Net 2.0 framework.
Please tell us any information about our application requirement.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Development team.