Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > distributors

distributors

lfnetworking

i've been a tech data customer, almost exclusively, for years, but, have
been losing my patience recently for a variety of reasons including
clugey online ordering system, lost payments, etc. looking for opinions
and preferences regarding other distributors.

thnks

BSD Johnson

"lfnetworking" <_bill_@_lfnetworking.com> wrote in message
news:Ovwzf.11715$(E-Mail Removed) et...
> i've been a tech data customer, almost exclusively, for years, but, have
> been losing my patience recently for a variety of reasons including clugey
> online ordering system, lost payments, etc. looking for opinions and
> preferences regarding other distributors.
>
> thnks

I hear ya. Excellent post!!!

www.BradReese.Com

You may wish to investigate Cisco Authorized Distributors Worldwide
sorted by country:

http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-distributors.htm

Hope this helps.

Brad Reese