Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > DeltaThree JOIP

DeltaThree JOIP

Wedgieben

I recently purchased a Panasonic Globarange DECT telephone that offers
VOIP free between like phones via the JOIP service. Whilst I wasn't
able to try out the free service between like phones at present I did
sign up for one of their telephone packages that looked good value.
However following my sign up I found that they were charging me double
what they quote on their Call Rate Table. Despite numerous attempts to
contact them by their suggested means i.e. internet and email I never
received any response. Finally I managed to get them on the landline
at premier charges and their response was that sorry their charge was
correct and they had a "bug" on their system.
Anyone else had similar problems?