Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Newsgroup Articles?

Newsgroup Articles?

CKaiser15@gmail.com

I need to know how long Google keep a copy of a newsgroup article?

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

>I need to know how long Google keep a copy of a newsgroup article?

http://deja.com/ sold them to Google, so I guess until google sells
them to someone else.

--

http://entitea.com/images/fox.jpg

chuckcar

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> I need to know how long Google keep a copy of a newsgroup article?

Years, unless it has mime content or you use the X-noarchive header.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Mike Easter

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I need to know how long Google keep a copy of a newsgroup article?

Why do you need to know? What difference does it make?

--
Mike Easter

samuel

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> I need to know how long Google keep a copy of a newsgroup
> article?

ask google owners?

VanguardLH

CKaiser15 wrote ...
>I need to know how long Google keep a copy of a newsgroup article?

A long, long, long time. So now ask the REAL question you wanted
answered but chose not to ask.

Re: Bulk Newsgroup Poster - amazing result Malke Wireless Networking 0 01-17-2005 01:35 AM
Newsgroup question Chris Firefox 1 11-24-2003 12:45 PM
Is it possible to display newsgroup names not shortened? Jarmo P Firefox 1 10-08-2003 10:10 AM
Thunderbird Newsgroup? Dale Firefox 8 10-06-2003 02:02 PM

Advertisments