Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > network settings on the desktop.

network settings on the desktop.

Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

Dear gurus.
I have already seen some servers and computers in which you can easily see
the network settings aplied for that machine. Do you know how to do that?
Thanks.

ONLY MCP....for the moment

John R

"Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear gurus.
> I have already seen some servers and computers in which you can easily see
> the network settings aplied for that machine. Do you know how to do that?
> Thanks.
>
> ONLY MCP....for the moment

Are you talking about bginfo ?

John R

Consultant

"c:\program files\bginfo\bginfo.exe" "c:\program files\BGInfo\Config.bgi"
/timer:0

"Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear gurus.
> I have already seen some servers and computers in which you can easily see
> the network settings aplied for that machine. Do you know how to do that?
> Thanks.
>
> ONLY MCP....for the moment

Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

Probably....
I will have a look for it....
Thanks

"John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> escribió en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Dear gurus.
>> I have already seen some servers and computers in which you can easily
>> see the network settings aplied for that machine. Do you know how to do
>> that?
>> Thanks.
>>
>> ONLY MCP....for the moment
>>

> Are you talking about bginfo ?
>
> John R

Briscobar

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Dear gurus.
>> I have already seen some servers and computers in which you can easily
>> see the network settings aplied for that machine. Do you know how to do
>> that?
>> Thanks.
>>
>> ONLY MCP....for the moment
>>

> Are you talking about bginfo ?

He's probably talking about MS Paint. Create a new image, type in all the
relevant network information, and save that image as the wallpaper. Voila.
Your very own customized wallpaper - without downloading any bulky software!