Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > google

google

Piotr Kobzda

Hunter Gratzner wrote:
> On Sep 30, 3:03 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <u32984@uwe> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> gmail hesabı açın benimki (E-Mail Removed)

>> <to the OP, or whoever might understand that language>
>> What does that mean? What language is it?
>>
>> It looks vaguely Polish or Checkoslovakian to my eye,

Certainly not Polish (I'm from Poland).

>> but I am no linguist, and neither of those languages is
>> offered by 'Google translate' to test the theory.

I really don't know why they aren't supported...

> It is Turkish. My Turkish isn't good enough to figure this out. It is
> something like advertising development services or looking for
> developers.

I don't know Turkish at all. But let's see what
<http://www.turkishdictionary.net/> knows about it:

'gmail'
Without asking a dict. seams to mean "Google e-main"

'hesabı'
The meaning of hesabı was not found in our dictionary.

'açın'
The meaning of açın was not found in our dictionary.

'benimki'
,-ni mine, that which belongs to me.

Maybe another dictionaty?... say
<http://www.kadifeli.com/cgi-bin/compdict.pl>:

'hesabı'
English Turkish
Access Account Erişim Hesabı
calculus of variations değişimler hesabı
Disable Account Hesabı Devre Dışı Bırak
Disable Disable Account Hesabı Devre Dışı Bırak
more there:
http://www.kadifeli.com/cgi-bin/comp...=+Search+Term+

so, it likely translates to "account".

'açın'
English Turkish
expand açındırmak
exploration açınsama
exploratory data analysis açınsayıcı veri çözümlemesi
explore açınsamak
Open 1x Object 1x Nesnesini Açın

hard to guess... maybe: "open", "opened"?...

Well, let's try to combine it all together...

What about the following translation:

"My new Google e-main account is: (E-Mail Removed)"

?

piotr