Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Fractal program code taken down

Fractal program code taken down

mike3

Hi.

Just wanted to inform you that the code for the C++ fractal program
has been taken down, the one that I had been debugging and was
discussed in the threads "Bug in my C++ program seems really strange"
and "Frustrating bug in C++ program", which now seem dead (hence why I
didn't post this in either of them, I didn't know if it would get
seen.). I wanted to thank you for your help, and I hope I can make
this program better. Besides, the code I had up is now way out of
date.

Just thought I'd let you know.