Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > where to start

where to start

CBIC

> It has something to do with having testicles, if you have them then
> you don't have empathy, so I am wondering where you got your empathy
> from seeing as how you are burdened with the aforementioned.

I thought it wasn't all empathy only empathy for physical pain mainly
related to being kicked in the sack. What you call a burden I call a
blessing.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

LRM

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> It has something to do with having testicles, if you have them then
>> you don't have empathy, so I am wondering where you got your empathy
>> from seeing as how you are burdened with the aforementioned.

> I thought it wasn't all empathy only empathy for physical pain mainly
> related to being kicked in the sack. What you call a burden I call a
> blessing.

You explained the "being kicked in the sack" part. I consider it a burden as
you lack "O's"

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

CBIC

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
LRM <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>> It has something to do with having testicles, if you have them then
>>> you don't have empathy, so I am wondering where you got your empathy
>>> from seeing as how you are burdened with the aforementioned.

>> I thought it wasn't all empathy only empathy for physical pain mainly
>> related to being kicked in the sack. What you call a burden I call a
>> blessing.

> You explained the "being kicked in the sack" part. I consider it a
> burden as you lack "O's"

Good point. I bet nothing beats multiple O's.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

LRM

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> LRM <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> I thought it wasn't all empathy only empathy for physical pain mainly
>>> related to being kicked in the sack. What you call a burden I call a
>>> blessing.

>> You explained the "being kicked in the sack" part. I consider it a
>> burden as you lack "O's"

> Good point. I bet nothing beats multiple O's.

You know damn right!

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

TechGeekPro

On Jan 18, 2006 at 9:22am "no_clues" blathered:

> hi all, <no_clues here, you'll see why choose that name in a sec>
> i'm very new to computers and the internet, i recently got a laptop
> <nothing fancy>
> the laptop has win xp home ed on it not much else, i'm known by family
> and friend for killing computers off, i must have gone through 7 or 8+
> already in my life
> i'm intrested in learning about pc hardware & software, i'ed like a
> recognized quilifacation in it, i'ed like to work in the industry
> i'm also interested in programming <but have no past experience> but
> haven't a clue where to start
> could someone recommend a good starting point?????
> so recommendations about downloading are no good to me>
> thanks all
> no_clues

A+

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Bring me four fried chickens and a Coke.

TechGeekPro

On Jan 18, 2006 at 2:14pm "CBIC" blathered:

>> Who are you, and what have you done with Doom?

> I know it's out of character for me to actually help someone but I have
> empathy for this guy.

Timmaaa!!!

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Everything should be built top-down, except the first time.

TechGeekPro

On Jan 18, 2006 at 2:27pm "CBIC" blathered:

> In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
> Briscobar <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
>> CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

>>> I know it's out of character for me to actually help someone but I
>>> have empathy for this guy.

>> What is this "empathy" of which you speak?

> Ask LRM. She 'splained it to me.

Was this before of after your beating?

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

I may be an alcoholic, but at least I ain't no quitter.

TechGeekPro

On Jan 18, 2006 at 4:48pm "LRM" blathered:

> I consider it a burden as you lack "O's"

Talk about kicking a guy in the sack!

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

No matter how clever and complete your research is,
there is always someone who knows more.

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

in my view...the best place to start learning programming is Javascript.

Everyone has it already, it type forgiving, and results are instant and its
kind of fun to show you friends via the internet programming skills.

I advised my former college to think about doing HTML basics, then jumping
into a course of javascript as the offical "programming level 1" class.

"Paul Robson" wrote:

> no_clues wrote:
> > hi all, <no_clues here, you'll see why choose that name in a sec>
> > i'm very new to computers and the internet, i recently got a laptop <nothing
> > fancy>
> > the laptop has win xp home ed on it not much else, i'm known by family and
> > friend for killing computers off, i must have gone through 7 or 8+ already in
> > my life
> > i'm intrested in learning about pc hardware & software, i'ed like a
> > recognized quilifacation in it, i'ed like to work in the industry
> > i'm also interested in programming <but have no past experience> but haven't
> > a clue where to start
> > could someone recommend a good starting point?????
> > recommendations about downloading are no good to me>
> > thanks all
> > no_clues
> >

> MCAD might be a bit hard to start with
>
> Get comfortable using the computer and understand how it works ; get
> comfortable with the Net and Email, Office packages, the basic concepts
> of files, functions and programs. Then ask again

=?Utf-8?B?bmljaG9sYU0=?=

hi, im new to this and don't know where to start. My clip organiser is not
working and i want to know how to download another version but am having
problems finding someone at microsoft to email. can u help?