Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox Show Picture

Firefox Show Picture

ML

Is there an add-on or perhaps already in FireFox, an option to Show
Pictures as Explorer had/has. I'm on dialup here, and with Explorer I
could stop a web page from loading, then right click where any graphic
would be and select "Show Picture" from the resulting pop-up menu. Just
that picture would then load on the partly loaded page without
refreshing the page or viewing the image in another window or tab.

Thanks
Cheers

gwtc

ML wrote:

> Is there an add-on or perhaps already in FireFox, an option to Show
> Pictures as Explorer had/has. I'm on dialup here, and with Explorer I
> could stop a web page from loading, then right click where any graphic
> would be and select "Show Picture" from the resulting pop-up menu. Just
> that picture would then load on the partly loaded page without
> refreshing the page or viewing the image in another window or tab.
>
> Thanks
> Cheers

Did you check your right clicks?: Its View Image.

eebtesher eebtesher is offline
Junior Member

"View Image" in the right-click context menu of Firefox opens the image alone replacing the existing page, which isn't exactly what IE does. I'm also looking for a way to duplicate the "Show Picture" feature in Firefox.

TIA