Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > TreeView root node image

TreeView root node image

hchintapalli@partners.org

Hi,

How can I make root node of a TreeView control to have different
expanded and collapsed images from the rest of the tree? If I use
"ExpandImageUrl" and "CollapseImageUrl" it applies to all nodes
including the root. And if I use "RootNodeStyle-ImageUrl" the image
stays the same even if expand or collapse the root node.

Appreciate your help. Thanks,
Harish.

Alexey Smirnov

On Sep 28, 10:03 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I make root node of a TreeView control to have different
> expanded and collapsed images from the rest of the tree? If I use
> "ExpandImageUrl" and "CollapseImageUrl" it applies to all nodes
> including the root. And if I use "RootNodeStyle-ImageUrl" the image
> stays the same even if expand or collapse the root node.
>
> Appreciate your help. Thanks,
> Harish.

Use RootNodeStyle
http://dotnetjunkies.com/QuickStartv.../treeview.aspx