Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Imagebutton click

Imagebutton click

Shailesh Patel

Hi,
I am using imagebutton menu on webpage for navigation.
Code adds OnClick attribute and when one clicks on it, redirects him to that
page. and the same menu appears. This time I want to disable click so it is
just a button without link.
How can I remove link so that it is not clickable when on that page?

Thank you in advance.

Shailesh

David R. Longnecker

ImageButtons have a property called Enabled. The Boolean False will "disable"
the button and you won't be able to click on it. Another useful tactic is
to style it as well to "gray" it out.

Style="filter: alpha(opacity=25);" provides a neat little washout of most
images when disabling them.

HTH.

-dl

--
David R. Longnecker
http://blog.tiredstudent.com

> Hi,
> I am using imagebutton menu on webpage for navigation.
> Code adds OnClick attribute and when one clicks on it, redirects him
> to that
> page. and the same menu appears. This time I want to disable click so
> it is
> just a button without link.
> How can I remove link so that it is not clickable when on that page?
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Shailesh

Shailesh Patel

Great!