Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Tech Forum

Tech Forum

Matt Burks

I've started a tech forum for everything from tech questions to general
computer talk (ie geek speak) if anyone would like to come over and join. I
have a few of these that I am a regular in for some of my hobbies and just
thought a tech forum would be great. I would love to hear some of your
opinions and any suggestions you may have on different topics.

I am not making any money on this or trying to push anything like that. As a
matter of fact if usage gets too high I may have to pay more for bandwidth.
But that would be ok.

If you'd like to take a look feel free.

Thanks

http://forum.hitanyusertocontinue.com

JaR

plaintive wail of Matt Burks:

> .hitanyusertocontinue

*BLAM*

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Kline Sphere

>I've started a tech forum for everything from tech questions to general
>computer talk (ie geek speak)

Cool, that makes you the 1,000,001 person to do so.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

"Matt Burks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23uZEY$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've started a tech forum for everything from tech questions to general
> computer talk (ie geek speak) if anyone would like to come over and join.
> I have a few of these that I am a regular in for some of my hobbies and
> just thought a tech forum would be great. I would love to hear some of
> your opinions and any suggestions you may have on different topics.
>
> I am not making any money on this or trying to push anything like that. As
> a matter of fact if usage gets too high I may have to pay more for
> bandwidth. But that would be ok.
>
> If you'd like to take a look feel free.

forums.mcngp.co.uk is best and cheaper than forum.hitanyusertocontinue.com

Kline Sphere

>forums.mcngp.co.uk is best and cheaper than forum.hitanyusertocontinue.com

yes but what about the quality? I stick with
forum.hitanyusertocontinue.co.uk they are best and have more updates.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

the plaintive wail of FrisbeeŽ:

> forums.mcngp.co.uk is is gonna be best and cheaper than
> forum.hitanyusertocontinue.com

iffyp....ahhhh you know.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> forums.mcngp.co.uk is is gonna be

TMML

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- Just what we needed, do it yourself tagline kits. :^)

TechGeekPro

On Jan 18, 2006 at 3:54am "Kline Sphere" blathered:

> Cool, that makes you the 1,000,001 person to do so.

I thought I was 1,000,001? You mean I was 1,000,000!? What did I win!???

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

You do not really understand something
unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

TechGeekPro

On Jan 18, 2006 at 11:19am "JaR" blathered:

> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
> the plaintive wail of FrisbeeŽ:
>
>> forums.mcngp.co.uk is is gonna be best and cheaper than
>> forum.hitanyusertocontinue.com

> iffyp....ahhhh you know.

You people are sooooooo impatient.
I would like to maintain some semblance of a life you know.
Furrfu!

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Dyslexics of the world, untie!

Neil

did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

> I would like to maintain some semblance of a life you know.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! that's the funniest thing I've ever read....

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- "Why don't we get together this afternoon?" she asked delightfully.

Tech Forum Matt Burks Microsoft Certification 3 01-19-2006 03:49 PM
Tech support forum Jay Computer Support 5 10-04-2005 04:24 PM
Tech help forum Jay Computer Support 2 10-04-2005 01:50 AM
New Tech Support Forum Barry W Computer Support 8 07-19-2004 11:36 PM

Advertisments