Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Need help with setting up WIRELESS LAN between my pc and my laptop

Need help with setting up WIRELESS LAN between my pc and my laptop

bruce_wein bruce_wein is offline
Junior Member

Hello everyone

i have a PC with wifi pci card in the pc and win xp pro sp2
i also have a laptop DELL D630 with wireless card in it and also xp pro sp2

my pc is directly connected to the cable modem by network card (ethernet) and its MPLS connected to the ISP without any dialers

how can i WIRELESSLY connect the 2 computers in order to :

1. Share Files
2. Get internet connection on my laptop via WI-FI without any routers

Please help me with this

Thanks a-lot in advance