Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > updating an update panel from another updatepanel (AJAX)

updating an update panel from another updatepanel (AJAX)

ma

Hello,

I have two update Panel in my page. I want to update one of these update
panels from another one. How can I do this? How can I force the whole page
to be updated from a button inside an update panel?

Regards

David R. Longnecker

UpdatePanel controls have an .Update() method that can be called to force
the panel to update.

HTH.

-dl

--
David R. Longnecker
http://blog.tiredstudent.com

> Hello,
>
> I have two update Panel in my page. I want to update one of these
> update panels from another one. How can I do this? How can I force the
> whole page to be updated from a button inside an update panel?
>
> Regards

ma

Thanks. How to force a full page update?

Regards

"David R. Longnecker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). com...
> UpdatePanel controls have an .Update() method that can be called to force
> the panel to update.
>
> HTH.
>
> -dl
>
> --
> David R. Longnecker
> http://blog.tiredstudent.com
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have two update Panel in my page. I want to update one of these
>> update panels from another one. How can I do this? How can I force the
>> whole page to be updated from a button inside an update panel?
>>
>> Regards

nothingsoriginalontheinternet@gmail.com

When one updates, all others on the same page should update
automatically. The UpdateMode attribute controls this, and it's
default mode is "Always" which means it updates when any part of the
page updates.

That is assuming you mean the UpdatePanel control from AjaxToolkit

-Mike Placentra II