Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > You Asked and You Will Now Get D3 vs The Totally Awesome Mk III Pics!!!

You Asked and You Will Now Get D3 vs The Totally Awesome Mk III Pics!!!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.

<http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>

Rita

Rich

On Sep 27, 5:49 pm, Rita Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote:
> Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.
>
> <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>
>
> Rita

Poor, poor Canon! Focus issues, lens sharpness issues, and no longer
king of the low noise hill......Well, when you get to the top, you
know what they say, there is nowhere to go but down...

Matt Ion

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.
>
> <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>

There are no pictures of the strap...

Matt Ion wrote:

>> Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.
>>
>> <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>

> There are no pictures of the strap...

Sorry. Here's a prototype of Canon's new strap. Definitely more refined
than what Nikon has.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ140162749954>

Rita

Noons

On Sep 28, 7:49 am, Rita Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote:
> Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.
>
> <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>

the comments are even better!

Paul Furman

Rita Berkowitz wrote:

> Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.
>
> <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>

That's a big difference. Maybe if they put the Nikkor on the Canon it
would have been more fair

--
Paul Furman Photography
http://edgehill.net

Paul Furman wrote:

>> Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.
>>
>> <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>

> That's a big difference. Maybe if they put the Nikkor on the Canon it
> would have been more fair

Absolutely! These dumbass nitwits are comparing apples to dirt. The Mk III
is deadly sharp when a Nikkor is used. That forum seems to be filled with
whiners. I don't think they are giving the Mk III a fair shake.

Rita

Paul Furman

Rita Berkowitz wrote:

> Paul Furman wrote:
>
>>> Here you go kiddies! Enjoy and draw your own conclusions.
>>> <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1032&message=24986989>

>> That's a big difference. Maybe if they put the Nikkor on the Canon it
>> would have been more fair

> Absolutely! These dumbass nitwits are comparing apples to dirt. The Mk
> III
> is deadly sharp when a Nikkor is used. That forum seems to be filled with
> whiners. I don't think they are giving the Mk III a fair shake.

Also the Canon had a longer zoom range, slower lens. But still the
difference is striking. Even if the Canon was maybe focused on the
background, the background has more detail too. And less noise.

--
Paul Furman Photography
http://edgehill.net

Paul Furman wrote:

>>> That's a big difference. Maybe if they put the Nikkor on the Canon
>>> it would have been more fair

>> Absolutely! These dumbass nitwits are comparing apples to dirt. The Mk
>> III
>> is deadly sharp when a Nikkor is used. That forum seems to be
>> filled with whiners. I don't think they are giving the Mk III a
>> fair shake.

> Also the Canon had a longer zoom range, slower lens. But still the
> difference is striking. Even if the Canon was maybe focused on the
> background, the background has more detail too. And less noise.

That's true! I think the Mk III is definitely going to be a formidable foe.
I'm still amazed at its mind-blowing performance and dynamic range.

Rita