Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Wish me a happy birthday.

OT: Wish me a happy birthday.

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> SSIA

happy BD.

- Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?

Cerebrus

On Sep 28, 7:44 pm, "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> happy belated

Yeah, right... Bappy helated dirthbay !!

That's it... I'm going on a tongue twister diet !

Grog in Ohio

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> SSIA

We share a birthday. But I've had so many I've lost count.

Grog

Montreal MCT

Happy birthday! I'm in Ohio too... but only until Friday

--
Mitch Garvis, MCT
MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
"Grog in Ohio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> SSIA

> We share a birthday. But I've had so many I've lost count.
>
> Grog

Consultant

i sure hope that wasnt a shot at hookin up, ewww

"Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Happy birthday! I'm in Ohio too... but only until Friday
>
> --
> Mitch Garvis, MCT
> MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
> Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
> Visit my blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/MitchGBlog
> ---
> "Grog in Ohio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> SSIA

>> We share a birthday. But I've had so many I've lost count.
>>
>> Grog

wj

hoho,i see , i see

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> дϢ