Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Wish me a happy birthday.

OT: Wish me a happy birthday.

Briscobar

SSIA

JaR

Briscobar wrote:

> SSIA

One fine day as I was a-walkin' down the street
Spied a beggar man with rags upon his feet
Took a penny from my pocket
In his tin cup I did drop it
I heard him say as I made my retreat

"May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
"May an elephant caress you with his toooooesssss"
"May your wife be plagued with runners in her hooooosssse"
"May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"

The laundry man is really on his toes
Found a hundred-dollar bill among my clothes
When he called me I came a-runnin'
Gave him back his dime for phonin'
I heard him sayin' as I turned to go

"May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
"May an elephant caress you with his toooooesssss"
"May your wife be plagued with runners in her hooooosssse"
"May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"

I was way behind one day to catch the train
Taxi driver said "We'll make it just the same"
The speed cop made it with us
And as he wrote out the ticket
I stood by politely a-waitin' for my change

OOOOoooohhhhh......

"May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
"May an elephant caress you with his toooooesssss"
"May your wife be plagued with runners in her hooooosssse"
"May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"

Hippy birdies, Ramon!

--
JaR
When the very best is not nearly enough

catwalker63

"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> SSIA

I wish you a Happy Birthday!!

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Slarty Bartfast

That was sweet...

--

Regards,
Slarty Bartfast

- I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Briscobar wrote:
>
>> SSIA

> One fine day as I was a-walkin' down the street
> Spied a beggar man with rags upon his feet
> Took a penny from my pocket
> In his tin cup I did drop it
> I heard him say as I made my retreat
>

> "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
> "May an elephant caress you with his toooooesssss"
> "May your wife be plagued with runners in her hooooosssse"
> "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
>
> The laundry man is really on his toes
> Found a hundred-dollar bill among my clothes
> When he called me I came a-runnin'
> Gave him back his dime for phonin'
> I heard him sayin' as I turned to go
>

> "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
> "May an elephant caress you with his toooooesssss"
> "May your wife be plagued with runners in her hooooosssse"
> "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
>
> I was way behind one day to catch the train
> Taxi driver said "We'll make it just the same"
> The speed cop made it with us
> And as he wrote out the ticket
> I stood by politely a-waitin' for my change
>
> OOOOoooohhhhh......
>
> "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
> "May an elephant caress you with his toooooesssss"
> "May your wife be plagued with runners in her hooooosssse"
> "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
>

> Hippy birdies, Ramon!
>
> --
> JaR
> When the very best is not nearly enough
> Remove hat to reply

Jtyc

> That was sweet...

I disagree completely.

kpg*

"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OmHOOyUAIHA.1208
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> SSIA

Once a year we celebrate with stupid hats and plastic plates,
the fact that you were able to make another trip around the sun.
(gasp) And the whole clan gathers round' gifts and laughter too will bound,
we let out a joyful sound and sing that stupid song.

Happy Birthday, now your one year older.
Happy Birthday, your life still isn't over.
Happy Birthday, you did not accomplish much.
But you didn't die this year I guess that's good enough.

So lets drink to your fading health, and hope you don't remind yourself
your chance of finding fame and wealth decrease with every year.
Does it feel like your doing laps, and eating food and taking naps,
and hoping that some day, perhaps, your life will hold some cheer.

Happy Birthday, what have you done that matters?
Happy Birthday, your starting to get fatter.
Happy Birthday, it's downhill from now on.
Try not to remind yourself your best years are all gone.

If cryogenics were all free then you could live like Walt Disney and live
for all eternity inside a block of ice.
But instead your time is set this is the only life you get,
and though it hasen't ended yet some times you wish it MIGHT!

Happy Birthday, you wish you had more money.
Happy Birthday, your lifes so sad it's funny.
Happy Birthday, how much more can you take?
But your friends are hungry so just cut the stupid cake.

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Dear.....
(muttering)
Ralph, Bill, Graphton, Stanley, Frank, Skippy the Butch Kangroo, Bob,
Starts with a G.. G.. Blah! Blah! Blah!

0x22

CBIC

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns99B950A449160ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OmHOOyUAIHA.1208
> @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>
>> SSIA

> Once a year we celebrate with stupid hats and plastic plates,
> the fact that you were able to make another trip around the sun.
> (gasp) And the whole clan gathers round' gifts and laughter too will
> bound,
> we let out a joyful sound and sing that stupid song.

That was awesome. Happy BD Ramon

Consultant

happy belated

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> SSIA

The Rev [MCT]

Will the real Magrathean please stand up.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
"Slarty Bartfast" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> That was sweet...
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Slarty Bartfast
>

> - I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
>
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Briscobar wrote:
>>
>>> SSIA

>> One fine day as I was a-walkin' down the street
>> Spied a beggar man with rags upon his feet
>> Took a penny from my pocket
>> In his tin cup I did drop it
>> I heard him say as I made my retreat
>>

>> "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
>> "May an elephant caress you with his toooooesssss"
>> "May your wife be plagued with runners in her hooooosssse"
>> "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
>>
>> The laundry man is really on his toes
>> Found a hundred-dollar bill among my clothes
>> When he called me I came a-runnin'
>> Gave him back his dime for phonin'
>> I heard him sayin' as I turned to go
>>

>> "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
>> "May an elephant caress you with his toooooesssss"
>> "May your wife be plagued with runners in her hooooosssse"
>> "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
>>
>> I was way behind one day to catch the train
>> Taxi driver said "We'll make it just the same"
>> The speed cop made it with us
>> And as he wrote out the ticket
>> I stood by politely a-waitin' for my change
>>
>> OOOOoooohhhhh......
>>
>> "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
>> "May an elephant caress you with his toooooesssss"
>> "May your wife be plagued with runners in her hooooosssse"
>> "May the bird of paradise fly up your noooooosssse"
>>

>> Hippy birdies, Ramon!
>>
>> --
>> JaR
>> When the very best is not nearly enough