Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Russian anyone?

Russian anyone?

Joe

I received an email which is in Russian, but ain't got a clue what it's all
about. Anyway, the thing is, it looks mighty intrigueing and I'd really
like to know just what it is exactly that they are selling. Can anyone tell
me?
Here's the link they sent me....

http://www.podrobnee.ru/se/

....'but just what does it say? Hmm.

Any translators here?

Joe.

dfrog

news:4jVKi.319022$(E-Mail Removed). uk...

> I received an email which is in Russian, but ain't got a clue what it's
> all about. Anyway, the thing is, it looks mighty intrigueing and I'd
> really like to know just what it is exactly that they are selling. Can
> anyone tell me?
> Here's the link they sent me....
>
> http://www.podrobnee.ru/se/
>
> ...'but just what does it say? Hmm.
>
> Any translators here?
>
> Joe.

Joe,
you can find out for yourself without using the link.

put 'podrobnee.ru' into google and let google translate the Russian site

dfrog

Joe

"dfrog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4jVKi.319022$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
>>
>> I received an email which is in Russian, but ain't got a clue what it's
>> all about. Anyway, the thing is, it looks mighty intrigueing and I'd
>> really like to know just what it is exactly that they are selling. Can
>> anyone tell me?
>> Here's the link they sent me....
>>
>> http://www.podrobnee.ru/se/
>>
>> ...'but just what does it say? Hmm.
>>
>> Any translators here?
>>
>> Joe.
>>

> Joe,
> you can find out for yourself without using the link.
>
> put 'podrobnee.ru' into google and let google translate the Russian site
>
> dfrog

I am amazed! I never knew Google could do that. I just read it....'thanks so
much.

Joe.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Joe wrote:
> I received an email which is in Russian, but ain't got a clue what it's all
> about. Anyway, the thing is, it looks mighty intrigueing and I'd really
> like to know just what it is exactly that they are selling. Can anyone tell
> me?
> Here's the link they sent me....
>
> http://www.podrobnee.ru/se/
>
> ...'but just what does it say? Hmm.
>
> Any translators here?

http://tinyurl.com/3drs9h

Joe

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Joe wrote:
>> I received an email which is in Russian, but ain't got a clue what it's
>> all about. Anyway, the thing is, it looks mighty intrigueing and I'd
>> really like to know just what it is exactly that they are selling. Can
>> anyone tell me?
>> Here's the link they sent me....
>>
>> http://www.podrobnee.ru/se/
>>
>> ...'but just what does it say? Hmm.
>>
>> Any translators here?

> http://tinyurl.com/3drs9h

LOL. One minute I can't read about it, and the next it's on ebay.

I see they say it's for bird-watching but there's something sort of
sinister-looking about it.

Cheers.
Joe.

Bruce Xia

Joe wrote:
> I received an email which is in Russian, but ain't got a clue what it's all
> about. Anyway, the thing is, it looks mighty intrigueing and I'd really
> like to know just what it is exactly that they are selling. Can anyone tell
> me?
> Here's the link they sent me....
>
> http://www.podrobnee.ru/se/
>
> ...'but just what does it say? Hmm.
>
> Any translators here?

http://72.14.203.104/translate_c?hl=...drobnee.ru/se/

Mike Easter

Joe wrote:
> I received an email which is in Russian, but ain't got a clue what
> it's all about.

Don't be opening and reading your spam.

Don't be providing support to spamvertisers. You should pledge to never
aid a spammer or spam supporter. Spam supporters are what make the
spamworld go 'round. The problem with opening your spam and clicking on
spamlinks is that it profits the spammer; as does having an interest in
the promoted product.

Also, a high percentage of people who open their spam curiously do so
insecurely which has all kinds of bad effects which benefit spammers and
spamsupporters.

> http://www.podrobnee.ru/se/

www.podrobnee.ru has an old history of spamming, examples seen in
nana.sightings. The website provider has a history of spam support and
of being listed in spamhaus as unresponsive to notifications of spam
support and currently that provider Informtelecom has a /20 block of
over 4000 IPs listed in the block with podrobnee's IP. Informtelecom
also is a provider for the known 'registered' ROKSO spamgangster Vad Kaz
(Wolf) http://snipr.com/1rc7r "Active spammer, all criminal type using
botnet proxies selling pirated software, scam dating, etc."

--
Mike Easter

VanguardLH

news:4jVKi.319022$(E-Mail Removed). uk...

> I received an email which is in Russian, but ain't got a clue what
> it's all about. Anyway, the thing is, it looks mighty intrigueing
> and I'd really like to know just what it is exactly that they are
> selling. Can anyone tell me?

And some wonder why spam continues to survive. Advertising vanishes
where is there no market. Yeah, thanks for supporting spammers.

chuckcar

"VanguardLH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4jVKi.319022$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
>>
>> I received an email which is in Russian, but ain't got a clue what
>> it's all about. Anyway, the thing is, it looks mighty intrigueing
>> and I'd really like to know just what it is exactly that they are
>> selling. Can anyone tell me?

> And some wonder why spam continues to survive. Advertising vanishes
> where is there no market. Yeah, thanks for supporting spammers.

Not when advertising costs virtually nothing and you can gain
information/another spambot by nefarious means at the same time.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )