Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > which wireless server for a centronics printer?

which wireless server for a centronics printer?

David Ellis

To add a printer with a Centronics connector to the home
wireless network, where do I find a server. I note Linksys
doesn't offer one.

D-Link gets a bad rap for being user unfriendly. Is this
complaint valid?

Are there other wireless server choices? Maybe a
Centronics-to-USB2 adapter?

--David

GTS

There's nothing wrong with DLink. I've set up a few of there print servers
with parallel ports without any problem. Their browser based configuration
pages are pretty typical and as user friendly as any.
--

"David Ellis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> To add a printer with a Centronics connector to the home wireless network,
> where do I find a server. I note Linksys doesn't offer one.
>
> D-Link gets a bad rap for being user unfriendly. Is this complaint valid?
>
> Are there other wireless server choices? Maybe a Centronics-to-USB2
> adapter?
>
> --David

David Ellis

GTS wrote:
> There's nothing wrong with DLink. I've set up a few of there print servers
> with parallel ports without any problem. Their browser based configuration
> pages are pretty typical and as user friendly as any.

OK. Thanks. I'll get a DLink.