Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCP windows 2000

MCP windows 2000

=?Utf-8?B?Z2F2aw==?=

I'm currently studying for 70-216 to gain mcsa and wondering how long my MCP
in Windows 2000 will be valid for?

The Rev [MCT]

Technically it will never expire as all MCP Certifications to date. That
however will change...not that it matters anyway. Even though an MCSE on NT
4.0 is still a valid certification does it really help?? The validity in the
real world is what matters anyway. As for that Windows 2000 is still strong
in the real world, your good for now.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
"gavk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm currently studying for 70-216 to gain mcsa and wondering how long my
> MCP
> in Windows 2000 will be valid for?

=?Utf-8?B?Z2F2aw==?=

Many thanks, i aiming for mcsa in win2k and then probs upgrade to xp... im
glad there's no rush!!!

Gav.

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
When Will MCP/MCSE 2000 Expire? jessieg MCSE 0 08-03-2003 05:52 PM
Re: When Will MCP/MCSE 2000 Expire? Andy Foster MCSE 1 08-02-2003 09:10 PM
CDO for Windows 2000 vs CDO for Exchange 2000 ASP .Net 2 07-11-2003 12:31 PM

Advertisments