Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > find button in asp.net wizard

find button in asp.net wizard

Mike

I have a web page that is using the asp.net wizard control. On this wizard, there is a next, cancel buttons, how can I find these buttons in this wizard.

If I do something like this
TemplatedWizardStep tws = (TemplatedWizardStep)Wizard1.WizardSteps[5];
Button btn = (Button)tws.CustomNavigationTemplateContainer.Find Control("Button6");
btn.visible = false;

- button6 is the name of the button I want to hide.

I keep getting:
Object referenec not set to an instance of an object,

though my button is on the screen and I can see it, why can't I hide it when I click on another button?