Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Large text on internet pages

Large text on internet pages

=?Utf-8?B?a2F0?=

I now have large text on internet pages, my email and other windows. How do
I change to smaller font?

Red Swingline Stapler

=?Utf-8?B?a2F0?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I now have large text on internet pages, my email and other windows.
> How do I change to smaller font?

Scoot your chair back away from your monitor. Works for me!

Cerebrus

On Sep 28, 12:05 am, kat <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I now have large text on internet pages, my email and other windows. How do
> I change to smaller font?

If you're using IE... View -> Text Size -> Choose your preference.
(Normal works for most fellas)