Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird, mark all

Thunderbird, mark all

BrusJr

hello there,
is it possible to mark all news groups as read? Version 1.5 had that
(when you click right mouse button on news group), in 2.0.0.6 I can't
find that. Help please

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

BrusJr wrote:
> hello there,
> is it possible to mark all news groups as read? Version 1.5 had that
> (when you click right mouse button on news group), in 2.0.0.6 I can't
> find that. Help please

that option is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere.

or Reply to Author. Thanks!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

BrusJr

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> BrusJr wrote:
>> hello there,
>> is it possible to mark all news groups as read? Version 1.5 had that
>> (when you click right mouse button on news group), in 2.0.0.6 I can't
>> find that. Help please

> that option is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere.

Sorry, but it's not at me See the picture, it should be here
somewhere, am I right?
see the picture:
http://image63.webshots.com/463/3/33...1WohaUt_ph.jpg

BrusJr wrote:
> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>> BrusJr wrote:
>>> hello there,
>>> is it possible to mark all news groups as read? Version 1.5 had that
>>> (when you click right mouse button on news group), in 2.0.0.6 I can't
>>> find that. Help please

>> that option is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere.
>>

> Sorry, but it's not at me See the picture, it should be here
> somewhere, am I right?
> see the picture:
> http://image63.webshots.com/463/3/33...1WohaUt_ph.jpg

sorry, no you can't mark all newsgroups read at once, just
one at a time with Mark Newsgroup Read. I have never seen
that option. Perhaps you had an extension that did that.

or Reply to Author. Thanks!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Vegard Krog Petersen

On 28.09.2007 02:32 Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> BrusJr wrote:
>> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>>> that option is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere.
>>>

>> Sorry, but it's not at me See the picture, it should be here
>> somewhere, am I right?
>> see the picture:
>> http://image63.webshots.com/463/3/33...1WohaUt_ph.jpg

> sorry, no you can't mark all newsgroups read at once, just one at a time
> with Mark Newsgroup Read. I have never seen that option. Perhaps you
> had an extension that did that.

'Newsworthy for Thunderbird' did that:
http://home.no.net/alfps/utilities/newsworthy/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...erbird&id=2129

Only for 1.5 unfortunelately. Modded versions works with 2.0, but not
this function (at least not for me): 'Mark all newsgroups read'

regards from

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

To Mark Fitzpatrick, Juan Libre, Mark Rae, Steve Orr, Cowboy and other MVPs Cirene ASP .Net 5 05-17-2008 07:17 PM
Mark all Groups read Peter Arnold Firefox 6 07-15-2004 06:32 PM
Re: Mark All Read .BR!AN. Firefox 0 04-04-2004 06:50 PM
OE-Catch Up -V- Mark All lRead Patrick Computer Support 0 07-01-2003 01:03 PM

Advertisments