Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Job

Reply
Thread Tools

OT: Job

 
 
lowdes_
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-17-2006
Hi,
I'm finally getting closer to getting my MCNGP, I got my first job at
Burger King!!!!


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-17-2006
you are going places!

"lowdes_" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ue8zf.34045$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Hi,
> I'm finally getting closer to getting my MCNGP, I got my first job at
> Burger King!!!!
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
lowdes_
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-17-2006
My mom said it would be better for me then sitting on the internet all day
long.

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> you are going places!
>
> "lowdes_" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Ue8zf.34045$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> Hi,
>> I'm finally getting closer to getting my MCNGP, I got my first job at
>> Burger King!!!!
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
T-Bone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-17-2006
"lowdes_" <mcnpgsuck> wrote
> I'm finally getting closer to getting my MCNGP, I got my first job at
> Burger King!!!!


Ya, well I'm going to have to ask you to try harder, okay?
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL


 
Reply With Quote
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-17-2006
>My mom said it would be better for me then sitting on her face all day
>long.


ifypfu

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-17-2006
she gives sound advice

"lowdes_" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eQ8zf.79813$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> My mom said it would be better for me then sitting on the internet all day
> long.
>
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> you are going places!
>>
>> "lowdes_" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Ue8zf.34045$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>>> Hi,
>>> I'm finally getting closer to getting my MCNGP, I got my first job at
>>> Burger King!!!!
>>>

>>
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-18-2006
and good head!

--
m0rk


"Consultant" wrote:

> she gives sound advice
>
> "lowdes_" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eQ8zf.79813$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> > My mom said it would be better for me then sitting on the internet all day
> > long.
> >
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> you are going places!
> >>
> >> "lowdes_" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:Ue8zf.34045$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> >>> Hi,
> >>> I'm finally getting closer to getting my MCNGP, I got my first job at
> >>> Burger King!!!!
> >>>
> >>
> >>

> >
> >

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-18-2006
something about a woman with a mustache doesn't do it for me, but whatever
floats your boat

"m0rk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> and good head!
>
> --
> m0rk
>
>
> "Consultant" wrote:
>
>> she gives sound advice
>>
>> "lowdes_" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:eQ8zf.79813$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> > My mom said it would be better for me then sitting on the internet all
>> > day
>> > long.
>> >
>> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >> you are going places!
>> >>
>> >> "lowdes_" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> >> news:Ue8zf.34045$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> >>> Hi,
>> >>> I'm finally getting closer to getting my MCNGP, I got my first job
>> >>> at
>> >>> Burger King!!!!
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >

>>
>>
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-18-2006
In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
Consultant <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> something about a woman with a mustache doesn't do it for me, but
> whatever floats your boat


The moustache doesn't bother me nearly as much as the beard.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.



 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-18-2006
Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
plaintive wail of CBIC:

>> something about a woman with a mustache doesn't do it for me, but
>> whatever floats your boat

>
> The moustache doesn't bother me nearly as much as the beard.


Sorry, I can't get past the smell.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110
Remove hat to reply
They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction.
~Janet Reno
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
We dont give only job... We give you the Job Satisfaction....... Anuj Digital Photography 0 01-02-2007 06:35 PM
Find the perfect work at home job for you using our FREE Work at home Job Finder! maya Computer Information 1 06-11-2006 07:52 PM
Job title: $300 flat for job in perl, cgi, Visual Basic/Asp.Net, whatever online project swordedotcom Python 0 04-23-2006 05:35 AM
For Freshers & Job Seekers.. Sample Placement Papers, Job Details... zeronebdm@gmail.com Java 0 11-06-2005 08:03 AM
[Job] Symbian C++ job Julien Buratto C++ 2 02-03-2004 10:41 PM



Advertisments