Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > very important for your life

very important for your life

taroook

Hi there ...

Thank you for reading this message .

Did you here about Islam? I mean the real Islam...
Do you have some questions in your religion and you don't have the
answers for them?
Do you know that you have to condemns in Islam?

Ok... just visit these sites, read and download any thing you want
for free and I wish that you will have a good time with the sites
below:

http://www.islamhouse.com

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng

http://www.islamtoday.net/english

http://www.islam-guide.com

http://www.islamhouse.com/library/?p...eb5324d19c1609

You can read about prophet Mohammad in this site:
http://www.islamway.com/mohammad
And:
http://www.islamhouse.com/en/modules...&bookno=378 7

Also you can see this wonderful site :
http://www.islamawareness.net/Science/

If you have other questions you can send them to :
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed)

Or you can ask in this site:
http://www.en.islamhouse.com/modules.php?name=Feedback

And if you want to read more and more see these sites:

http://www.ahmed-deedat.co.za/frameset.asp

http://www.todayislam.com

http://www.beconvinced.com

http://www.thetruereligion.org

http://www.it-is-truth.org

http://www.islamunveiled.org

http://www.discoverislam.com

http://www.lordswrds.com

http://www.plaintruth.org

http://www.sultan.org

http://www.prophetmuhammed.org

http://www.religionofislam.com/english/index.htm

http://lordswords.com/
If you need to ask me about something just send it to my email:
(E-Mail Removed)

***Here I'm asking you to carefully analyze and look deeply at this
religion; you shall discover new findings - even concerning yourself -
and also that this religion is completely different from what is
portrayed in the media and from what you have heard or read about it.
So I leave you now with these links and hope you enjoy them....
I wish that you will visit the above sites and take it seriously.
Thank you for your time

John Holmes

taroook "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

**** off. After you went here: www.adultsheepfinder.com

--
May a handful of Buddhist programmers start a micro-brewery in front of
your Aunt.

jon doglegs

"John Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). nl...
> taroook "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> Hi the

> **** off. After you went here: www.adultsheepfinder.com
>
> --
> May a handful of Buddhist programmers start a micro-brewery in front of
> your Aunt.

baaa-aa-aah!

rofl!