Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cannot acces website

Cannot acces website

Henning Henning is offline
Junior Member
Location: Windhoek

Good Day
Wondering if maybe someone could plz help me.
I'am running pc with wimax broadband and with proxy+ installed for LAN
I can acces all website's except one www.facebook.com when i ping it from mand it ping's but threw local host 127.0.0.1 and when i run nslookup on www.facebook.com it gives me an ip address which i then ping and it ping's when i put ip address of facebook in url it still doesn't want to connect.
And i know that the site works can access it from cellphone or normal dial up.