Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Motorola K1m/L7c

Motorola K1m/L7c

MMcG

Hi guys, I have upgraded my phone to a Motorola Razr. I have
Music Synch capabilities and got the USB cord to go from computer to
phone. But the software did not come with the box and all the
accessories. Can anyone direct me to the place so I can get the
software. The computer reads my connection and ID's the Motorola.I
tried the Motorola site but saw nothing. Ta!
My email is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Any help?

Alfred

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:25:26 -0600, MMcG <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi guys, I have upgraded my phone to a Motorola Razr. I have
>Music Synch capabilities and got the USB cord to go from computer to
>phone. But the software did not come with the box and all the
>accessories. Can anyone direct me to the place so I can get the
>software. The computer reads my connection and ID's the Motorola.I
>tried the Motorola site but saw nothing. Ta!
>My email is (E-Mail Removed)
>

>Any help?

I got one of these for one of our admin assistants at work. It
definitely came with software.

software on it.