Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Saving time stamp for replied to email?

Saving time stamp for replied to email?

Keith

All:
I notice that when I reply to an email, that first email's time
stamp isn't saved in my reply message. Is there any way I can save the
time stamp for that first email when I reply to it? I want to save the
original email's time stamp in the message of my replying email.

Keith

Moz Champion (Dan)

Keith wrote:

>All:
> I notice that when I reply to an email, that first email's time
>stamp isn't saved in my reply message. Is there any way I can save the
>time stamp for that first email when I reply to it? I want to save the
>original email's time stamp in the message of my replying email.
>
>Keith

Use Headers All to reveal the Date Header, copy and paste

16/01/06 20:40
which is the Date/Timestamp from your message

Ralph Fox

http://www.mozilla.com/support/thund...eh_replyheader

http://sillydog.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2383

--
Cheers,
Ralph

"Curiosity skilled the cat."

Keith

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:02:50 +0000, Ralph Fox <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:40:13 -0800, in message
>*<(E-Mail Removed)>, Keith wrote:
>
>> All:
>> I notice that when I reply to an email, that first email's time
>> stamp isn't saved in my reply message. Is there any way I can save the
>> time stamp for that first email when I reply to it? I want to save the
>> original email's time stamp in the message of my replying email.
>>
>> Keith

>http://www.mozilla.com/support/thund...eh_replyheader
>
>http://sillydog.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2383

Ralph:
Thanks!

Keith

Ralph Fox

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 06:14:10 -0800, in message
*<(E-Mail Removed)>, Keith wrote:

> Ralph:
> Thanks!

You're welcome.