Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Reinstalling system Restore

Reinstalling system Restore

=?Utf-8?B?YmR1Y2s=?=

Every time I install a new patch i lose my system restore, anyone know how to
reinstall system Restore? Thanks

John Barnes

What kind of 'new patch' are you talking about?

"bduck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Every time I install a new patch i lose my system restore, anyone know how
> reinstall system Restore? Thanks

John Barnes

Also, are you dual booting with XP or running a third party defrag (pre
Vista version)