Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > web.config edits cause errors

web.config edits cause errors

war_manelli war_manelli is offline
Junior Member

Hello everyone.
I'm trying to add a safe control entry into my web.config file and after editing, the web.config file, I get the "Error in "/" Application" error.

This is caused by any edit/save of the web.config file.

Kind of vague I know, but I'm off to a meeting.

Isn't editing by hand just supposed to be tedious, not against any 'rule' of .NET?

Thanks!

Form edits Garry Dawkins ASP .Net 0 12-08-2003 05:03 PM
Datagrid Edits Jim Heavey ASP .Net 0 11-17-2003 01:47 PM
Registry Edits j russell Microsoft Certification 2 11-06-2003 04:14 AM

Advertisments