Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > cpptcl on windows - someone got a working example dll sourcecodefor me? [crosspost comp.lang.tcl & comp.lang.c++]

cpptcl on windows - someone got a working example dll sourcecodefor me? [crosspost comp.lang.tcl & comp.lang.c++]

Michael Reichenbach

Unfortunately cpptcl is not officially supported on windows, just on
linux and unix. However, I am fiddling with it since a while and I did
read from some people that it`s running on windows with some tweaks anyway.

If someone want to help me, then post here working hello world example
dll sourcecode for windows.

red floyd

Michael Reichenbach wrote:
> Unfortunately cpptcl is not officially supported on windows, just on
> linux and unix. However, I am fiddling with it since a while and I did
> read from some people that it`s running on windows with some tweaks anyway.
>
> If someone want to help me, then post here working hello world example
> dll sourcecode for windows.

That's nice. What was your C++ language question?

F/u to c.l.tcl only