Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wirelss MSN & Network but no browsing

Wirelss MSN & Network but no browsing

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=

title says it all! i can go on msn and access local network files but not the
net on my wireless connection. wired connection works a treat