Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Love " The Killers" See Them On Stage at the V Festival 2007

Love " The Killers" See Them On Stage at the V Festival 2007

jilljones99@googlemail.com

The Killers On Stage at the V Festival 2007

After two massive albums and near constant airplay on Virgin Radio,
we're pretty sure that you don't need any introduction to the main
headliners of V Festival. Closing the Main Stage on Sunday, this is
The Killers.

The Killers On Stage Looking Out On The Crowd At The V Festival By
Torey MundkouskyBrandon Flowers By Torey MundkouskyBrandon Flowers 2
By Torey MundkouskyBrandon Flowers 3 By Torey Mundkousky

With Glastonbury and T in the Park under their belts, as well as
numerous others across the world, they've already headlined loads of
festivals this summer but this has got to be the best one.

Yes The Killers " 3 live tracks " from V Festival 2007

Despite being a mormon, Brandon Flowers, lead singer of The Killers
admits to having the odd cheeky drink and a fag now and then

www.vfestival2008.blogspot.com/

P.S Love the pictures two.X

Rich

On Sep 26, 8:28 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> The Killers On Stage at the V Festival 2007
>
> After two massive albums and near constant airplay on Virgin Radio,
> we're pretty sure that you don't need any introduction to the main
> headliners of V Festival. Closing the Main Stage on Sunday, this is
> The Killers.
>
> The Killers On Stage Looking Out On The Crowd At The V Festival By
> Torey MundkouskyBrandon Flowers By Torey MundkouskyBrandon Flowers 2
> By Torey MundkouskyBrandon Flowers 3 By Torey Mundkousky
>
> With Glastonbury and T in the Park under their belts, as well as
> numerous others across the world, they've already headlined loads of
> festivals this summer but this has got to be the best one.
>
> Yes The Killers " 3 live tracks " from V Festival 2007
>
> Despite being a mormon, Brandon Flowers, lead singer of The Killers
> admits to having the odd cheeky drink and a fag now and then
>
> www.vfestival2008.blogspot.com/
>
> P.S Love the pictures two.X

F--- off shill.