Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Missing requent bookmarks toolbar

Missing requent bookmarks toolbar

Perk

Hi all,

I'm now using FF 1.5 and I just realized that the the toolbar that I
will refer to as the "Quick Bookmark Toolbar" is missing.

That's not the real name but I don't remember the correct one. The one
I mean is comprised of several bookmarks that, at least in my previous
FF, were in a folder at the very top of the Bookmarks list.

The result was a series of "tabs", one for each of the links in that
folder that were placed below the regular toolbar.

Did I inadvertently delete it ? Or is it simply not present in 1.5 ?

Thanks much,

Perk (:>)

Ed Mullen

Perk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm now using FF 1.5 and I just realized that the the toolbar that I
> will refer to as the "Quick Bookmark Toolbar" is missing.
>
> That's not the real name but I don't remember the correct one. The one
> I mean is comprised of several bookmarks that, at least in my previous
> FF, were in a folder at the very top of the Bookmarks list.
>
> The result was a series of "tabs", one for each of the links in that
> folder that were placed below the regular toolbar.
>
> Did I inadvertently delete it ? Or is it simply not present in 1.5 ?
>

> Thanks much,
>
> Perk (:>)

It's called the Bookmarks Toolbar. you may have accidentally hidden it.
Try View - Toolbars - Bookmarks Toolbar.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net