Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Access denied

Access denied

=?Utf-8?B?VmlyZ2lsaWp1cw==?=

I have 3 PC's running win2k and am able to access any drive from any of the
PC's. Just added a win xp-pro laptop and did turn off simple file and
printer sharing, as was recommended and from the win2k pc, I am NOT able to
access the C drive on the laptop. It keeps telling me that I have no access.
The laptop drive is partioned and I am able to access the D drive and I
followed the same procedure. Any suggestions???? This is really
frustrating.