Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I'm having problem with Exchange Server Exams

I'm having problem with Exchange Server Exams

Bill Gates

Can someone guide me on Exchange Server 2003 70-284 Exams.

Im confused with the EXAM FORMAT and EXAM details

FrisbeeŽ

"Bill Gates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone guide me on Exchange Server 2003 70-284 Exams.
>
> Im confused with the EXAM FORMAT and EXAM details

You know, it's funny because you just happen to have the same name as a very
rich, famous person. Ha ha ha. I'll bet you get kidded about that a lot.

JaR

Frisbee. wrote:

> "Bill Gates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can someone guide me on Exchange Server 2003 70-284 Exams.
> >
> > Im confused with the EXAM FORMAT and EXAM details

> You know, it's funny because you just happen to have the same name as
> a very rich, famous person. Ha ha ha. I'll bet you get kidded about
> that a lot.

???

BILL Murray?

BILL Clinton?

BILL O'Reilly?

Daryl GATES?

--
JaR
All hail Spood the Obtuse

Consultant

im bill gates and im getting a kick out of these replies

"Bill Gates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone guide me on Exchange Server 2003 70-284 Exams.
>
> Im confused with the EXAM FORMAT and EXAM details

The Rev [MCT]

Well I'm Slartibartfast and I enjoy designing fjords in Norway.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> im bill gates and im getting a kick out of these replies
>
> "Bill Gates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Can someone guide me on Exchange Server 2003 70-284 Exams.
>>
>> Im confused with the EXAM FORMAT and EXAM details

FrisbeeŽ

Well, I'm Hugh Hefner and there's very little that I DON'T enjoy.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...