Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Upgrade from XP Home to Pro

Upgrade from XP Home to Pro

=?Utf-8?B?RGVhbg==?=

After an upgrade from XP Home to XP Pro the View Wireless Networks box is
empty." No wireless Networks were found in range" is the message I get. But I
can connect to the wireless network manually and stay connected. There are
several networks that I can see using other software. The upgrade changed
something that I cant find. Any idea's?