Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: Missing documentation for ElementTree?

Re: Missing documentation for ElementTree?

Gabriel Genellina

En Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:39:33 -0300, Robert Dailey <(E-Mail Removed)>
escribi�:

Start here: http://www.effbot.org/zone/element-index.htm

--
Gabriel Genellina

timaranz@gmail.com

On Sep 26, 4:00 pm, "Gabriel Genellina" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> En Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:39:33 -0300, Robert Dailey <(E-Mail Removed)>
> escribi?:
>
> > for the _ElementInterface class, there is no documentation for most of
> > the
> > members of this class such as .tail and .text. There's a brief
> > description
> > of these things on the front page of the ElementTree docs but nothing
> > helpful. I have no idea what Tail is vs Text and I wanted to figure this
> > out
> > myself, however I don't think I can now. Anyone know if I'm just missing
> > something in the documentation or if it really isn't in there?

> Start here:http://www.effbot.org/zone/element-index.htm
>
> --
> Gabriel Genellina

Check out the development version of the documentation
http://docs.python.org/dev/library/x...ee.ElementTree

Fredrik Lundh

Robert Dailey wrote:

> This is the documentation for 3.0a1? This is exactly what I was looking
> for. Thank you.
>
> @Gabriel
> Your documentation is also useful, it never occurred to me to check the
> ElementTree website for documentation. Since it came with Python I
> expected it to be covered by the python documentation. Thanks.

the Element interface section was accidentally omitted due to a weird
operator error. looks like someone has finally gotten around to fix
that in the development versions.

</F>