Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Is there a stand alone web page composer for FF?

Is there a stand alone web page composer for FF?

default

Or some freeware web page creator that someone would like to
recommend?

The Moz composer is working for me, but I'm new to making web pages
and wondered how others are doing it.

Jedi Fans

On 16/01/06 14:33, default scribbled:

<url: http://nvu.com/>

--
Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
The Force Is With Me, SUSE Linux 10.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 RC2,

gwtc

default wrote:

> Or some freeware web page creator that someone would like to
> recommend?
>
> The Moz composer is working for me, but I'm new to making web pages
> and wondered how others are doing it.

The future of Moz Composer is NVU. This program picks up where Moz
left off: www.nvu.org

Lee

gwtc wrote:

> The future of Moz Composer is NVU. This program picks up where Moz left
> off: www.nvu.org

Apparently no more as it shows the domain is up for sale!

Lee

Ed Mullen

http://www.nvu.com/

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Echy

default wrote:
> Or some freeware web page creator that someone would like to
> recommend?
>
> The Moz composer is working for me, but I'm new to making web pages
> and wondered how others are doing it.

Hello

I happily use Trellian Web Page. Easy enough to use, many features,
plenty of help and good email support for any problems. Free at:-

http://www.trellian.com/webpage/index.html

HTH

Echy
Greetings from Melbourne, Australia
Home of the 2006 Commonwealth Games March 2006
www.visitvictoria.com.au

gwtc

Ed Mullen wrote:

> Lee wrote:
>
>>gwtc wrote:
>>

>>>The future of Moz Composer is NVU. This program picks up where Moz
>>>left off: www.nvu.org

>>Apparently no more as it shows the domain is up for sale!
>>
>>Lee

> http://www.nvu.com/

Ooops, my mistake. Dot com. Thanks Ed.

Ed Mullen

gwtc wrote:
> Ed Mullen wrote:

>>> Apparently no more as it shows the domain is up for sale!
>>>
>>> Lee

>> http://www.nvu.com/
>>

> Ooops, my mistake. Dot com. Thanks Ed.

No problem. Don't worry, you're not losing your mind - the dot org
domain WAS an active Nvu location. I even had a couple of bookmarks
with that domain.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

gwtc

Ed Mullen wrote:

> gwtc wrote:
>
>>Ed Mullen wrote:

>>>http://www.nvu.com/
>>>

>>Ooops, my mistake. Dot com. Thanks Ed.

> No problem. Don't worry, you're not losing your mind - the dot org
> domain WAS an active Nvu location. I even had a couple of bookmarks
> with that domain.

I could have sworn it was dot org at one point. Thanks for that
clarification Ed.

Leonidas Jones

gwtc wrote:
> Ed Mullen wrote:
>
>> gwtc wrote:

>>> Ooops, my mistake. Dot com. Thanks Ed.

>> No problem. Don't worry, you're not losing your mind - the dot org
>> domain WAS an active Nvu location. I even had a couple of bookmarks
>> with that domain.
>>

> I could have sworn it was dot org at one point. Thanks for that
> clarification Ed.

I think he mirrored it, and probably let the .org lapse.

Lee

I'm tempted to say the Original Lee

stand alone web server in enterprise architecture Mike ASP .Net Security 0 03-21-2007 11:05 PM
stand alone executable using pp doesn't stand alone Plotinus Perl Misc 2 12-17-2004 01:09 AM
Suite or stand alone? Caploc Firefox 2 11-10-2004 09:48 PM
IAS fails with certs from Stand Alone CA Harrison Midkiff Wireless Networking 2 07-22-2004 09:45 PM
how to create stand-alone page in VS Tom Hartnett ASP .Net 3 11-07-2003 10:25 PM

Advertisments