Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: I Weep For Humanity

OT: I Weep For Humanity

Mike T.

This thread is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showth...1&page=1&pp=20

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

Kline Sphere

>This thread is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read.
>
>http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showth...1&page=1&pp=20

Clearly they lost time travelers simply trying to get back to the mid
80's.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Mike T.

"Kline Sphere" <.@> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >This thread is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read.
>>
>>http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showth...1&page=1&pp=20

> Clearly they lost time travelers simply trying to get back to the mid
> 80's.

I'm of Italian descent and originally from the Bronx, so I have a great deal
of experience with these types. Much like Steve Irwin, I've lived in their
natural habitat, making it easier to observe them.. 20 years ago it was
Seruchi, Sergio Valenti and IROC-Zs (along with mass quantities of cocaine).

They make me ashamed of my heritage (forget Italian, I'm talking HUMAN). [1]

I wouldn't need to be able to fight to defeat them. The throwing of one
well-aimed lit match at that mass of hair gel would have the same effect as
napalm.

If they were in the south, they would be sporting mullets.

> "I can benchpress 350. What can you do?"

< "Spell my name."

[1] Although the morons in this thread are Albanian, the Guidoness runs
strong in many of them as well.
--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

Kline Sphere

>They make me ashamed of my heritage (forget Italian, I'm talking HUMAN)

lol!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

plaintive wail of Mike T.:

> This thread is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read.
>
> http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showth...1&page=1&pp=20

Kinda reminds one of that monkey/Shakespeare thing.

The monkeys have begun typing. Gonna take a while to get to the Deathless
Prose part at this rate.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Neil

did you hear "Mike T." <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ujSNVW4GGHA.3904
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

>> "I can benchpress 350. What can you do?"

> < "Spell my name."

I like that...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- A girlfriend a day soon costs $1,000 a month alimony.

Kline Sphere

>Kinda reminds one of that monkey/Shakespeare thing.

www.shiffman.net/projects/shakespearemonkeyhome

sfw

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3