Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MS2710 Course & 70-300

MS2710 Course & 70-300

ricemonk

I am going on the MS2710 week long course in a few weeks and I hope to
take the relative exam: 70-300 which is part od the MCSD course.
Analysing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution
Architectures looks like a pretty tough exam and my question is this:

If I do sit the course, how "ready" will a candidate be for the exam
after doing the course? Any input on this subject would be great.

Cheers,
Ricemonk

Vipul Patel

The exam tests your understanding of the MSF, the Microsoft approach to
software development.

It gives you a gist of what software developement in an ideal environment
would be like. And your goal as a software professional would be to achieve
that environment...

--
Thanks
Vipul Patel