Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Unable to download Trial

Unable to download Trial

=?Utf-8?B?Q291bnNsb3I=?=

I recently signed up for the Windows XP Pro X64 bit edition. When I signed up
I was sent a e-mail with the link, I can only download 558.6MB in Firefox and
459MB in Internet Explorer. I have a very high download rate and upload rate
so that is not the issue.

Any support would be great, thanks in advance!

=?Utf-8?B?Q291bnNsb3I=?=

http://www.wholesalepcstuff.com/Cart...FVB1OAodB2-MDA Is this legit?

Theo

No, it's not legal and if you want to provide your credit
card number to a company in Panama you may find your credit
card number used for purchases you never thought of.

Remember: If it sound too good to be true, then it probably
isn't true!

Counslor wrote:
> http://www.wholesalepcstuff.com/Cart...FVB1OAodB2-MDA Is this legit?

=?Utf-8?B?Q291bnNsb3I=?=

Do you have a link or anything for a an inexpensive Windows XP Pro SP2 cd? I
am pretty sure I recieve a goverment discount so that would be great.

"Theo" wrote:

> No, it's not legal and if you want to provide your credit
> card number to a company in Panama you may find your credit
> card number used for purchases you never thought of.
>
> Remember: If it sound too good to be true, then it probably
> isn't true!
>

> Counslor wrote:
> > http://www.wholesalepcstuff.com/Cart...FVB1OAodB2-MDA Is this legit?

Theo

No, I don't, but you can search the internet.

Counslor wrote:
> Do you have a link or anything for a an inexpensive Windows XP Pro SP2 cd? I
> am pretty sure I receive a government discount so that would be great.
>
> "Theo" wrote:
>
>> No, it's not legal and if you want to provide your credit
>> card number to a company in Panama you may find your credit
>> card number used for purchases you never thought of.
>>
>> Remember: If it sound too good to be true, then it probably
>> isn't true!
>>

>> Counselor wrote:
>>> http://www.wholesalepcstuff.com/Cart...FVB1OAodB2-MDA Is this legit?

Tony Sperling

If you are asking about the authorized Trial download page, here it is:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...cts/trial.mspx

and remember, downloading *.ISO's with a downloadmanager doesn't allways
work. Right-Click and 'Save as. . .' usually works, and MS's servers are
usually fast.

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...